Thank you for your interest in my kennel. If you decide to purchase a puppy from me, you can expect the following:
- A puppy that is healthy and as free of genetic problems as possible. There are risks of inherited genetic abnormalities, and we cannot guarantee what we cannot control.
- No puppy will be affected by or will be a carrier of either of these canine hemophilias: Hemophilia B or von Willebrands disease.
- All puppies will have had the puppy vaccinations normally administered in the first two months. They will have been wormed several times during this same period according to our veterinarian's recommendations. You will get the shot record with the puppy.
- Your puppy will have been started on Purina Pro Plan, Sport All Life Stages, Performance 30/20. We recommend and use Purina products for the entire life of our dogs. If you prefer to use a different brand, we recommend that you continue with this food for at least 10 days and then slowly transition to the brand of your choice.
- Your new puppy will have been started in the socialization process of being introduced to strangers, human and non-human, and to the scents of both furred and feathered game animals.
- It is our desire to provide you with a puppy that closely matches your expectations. In order to ensure compatibility, we will select your puppy based on information provided by you. We will carefully consider a variety of factors in selecting the puppy that we feel is right for you. You may specify the color and sex. If the color and sex you requested are not available, your deposit will be cheerfully refunded. You may, of course, choose a different sex and/or color. Deposits will not be refunded for any other reason.
No further guarantees stated nor implied.
My expectations of you:
- that you take your puppy to your veterinarian for a wellness check and to be put on a vaccination schedule
- that you continue socializing your puppy, which will be an on-going process, and put maximum effort into bonding
- that you are a licensed, active hunter. If your intentions are to put this puppy in a kennel and only feed and occasionally work with this puppy, then please find another breed and kennel to get your puppy from.
- that you become a member of the Verein Deutsch-Drahthaar/Group North America (VDD/GNA)
- that you test your puppy through the breed tests (VJP & HZP) so that we may ascertain the quality of our breeding program
- that at one or more years of age, the puppy will be certified for hip-dysplasia and this information forwarded to us
- that you contact us if you are having any problems or concerns with this puppy. Your questions are solicited. We would like to be informed.
Cost of Puppy: $1,800.00
Puppy deposit: $300.00 and this signed/dated purchase agreement
Final payment: $1500.00
Possible expenses in addition to puppy:
- Transportation from kennel to you
- Health Certificate from veterinarian (required for air travel)
- Shipping crate deposit (will be refunded after return of crate)
I have read and accept the terms of this purchase agreement:
vom Elderbach Deutsch Drahthaar
Breeder: Roger M. Green
30 Church Road
Brewster, Washington 98812
Mobile phone/text: 307-473-1112
Please print this page and send a signed copy to us along with your deposit.